Monday, March 02, 2009

I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell

I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell by Tucker Max


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
The majority of this book was so funny I would lay in bed laughing until I cried. This book is only for people who enjoy stupid man humor. And who are not easily offended by males speaking of females like they are mere objects put on the earth to please them. And then toss in the trash.



I think most girls would be offended by Tucker. There definetly parts were I was, but damn, he is stil funny as hell. And really...most of these girls deserved what they got.



The end of the book bothered my soul and I still can't shake the horrible feeling it gave me a day later. Prepare yourself for humor and disturbance all in one!


View all my reviews.