Friday, September 05, 2008

579 PJS

One of the things that peeves me the most in this world are people who throw their cigarette butts out their car windows. For me, it's worse than seeing someone throw normal trash out because I hate cigarettes and the inconsideration most smokers have for others around them. And themselves.

Now, I do have quite a few friends who smoke and are respectful of others. I'm not bashing people who smoke. Although I wish you would quit for your own sake! If you're going to smoke, that's your own choice and I respect that. But when you toss your butt on the ground, then we have problems.

Do I think this world would be a better place if we could eliminate everyone who thinks it's okay to toss a cigarette butt out their car window? Yes. I do. If a person has the mentality where they think that is an OK act to be doing, I don't think this earth needs them.

You don't care about your health. (And when you don't care about yourself, what do you care about????)
You don't care about the health of others around you.
You don't care about the planet or keeping it clean.
You have this preconceived notion that you may do whatever you want to this planet because you are you.

It's disgusting and pompous. I'm sick of getting mad and leaving it there, so I will now start to post and talk about people I see doing this. Here we go.

MO license plate 579 PJS, you know who you are. You flicked your cig butt out your window this morning while on Page Ave. near Schuetz Road, a few minutes before 9:00 am. Congratulations, you are my first installment of The-Big-Jerks-Who-Flick-Cigarette-Butts-Out-Their-Car-Windows.