Thursday, August 14, 2008

Didn't you know cotton balls taste good?

In an attempt to be a little more like my favorite blogger in the whole world (Heather Armstrong of Dooce.com), I've decided it's time Chili and Chaz learn how to balance things on their heads. We started out this past weekend with something light and easy- a cotton ball. Chili picked it up quickly, as I expected she would, and decided she is now the princess of balancing cotton balls on her head:














Chaz didn't really get what we were trying to do. He just wanted to eat the cotton ball.


Mmmm...smells good.



Mmmmm....tastes good too.



Oh no Dad is trying to take my tasty cotton ball treat!






Please Dad I love my cotton ball!




After we pried the cotton ball out of his jaws of steel, we moved on to a nice squishy eye mask. This one worked!









Even if my Chaz man doesn't like to balance things on his head, he is pretty damn good at wearing shades.